Friday, February 19, 2016

Make an Easy $100

I just signed up for a Wells Fargo Checking account.  Why?  Because they are offering a $100 bonus to do so.

I've done a few of these offers before (See Checking Account Bonus Awards).  I just follow the steps to get the bonus, then I empty the account and close it.  It does take specific steps to get the bonus, some more than others, but I've outlined what to do and look out for here!
Wells Fargo Checking Account
Go to wellsfargo.com/100offer to sign up today for your account to get your bonus!  All you need is $25 to open it.

Important steps you must follow to get the bonus:

  • Open with $25 ($50 if you open in person) before 2/22/16
  • Make 10 debit card purchases or set up direct deposit for at least $500/monthly in the first 60 days
That's it!


I will just do the 10 debit card purchases.  I'll just go to the Dollar Store and grab a candy bar or something 10 different times.  So technically you'll only get $90 since you'll have to spend about $10 this way, but it's still free money.

****Watch out because there is a monthly $10 account fee unless you make 10 debit card purchases or have a balance of $1,500.  So get the 10 purchases done as soon as possible, and once the bonus has been deposited, close that account as soon as possible.  The bonus is supposed to be deposited within 45 days so it may go into another month with the account which means you'd have to make another 10 debit purchases.  This lowers the bonus to $80 in a sense but again, it's still easy free money.****

I'm going to sign my husband up too so if you have a significant other, you can double the money!


Hurry up, this offer ends in a few days!!!!!!  Enjoy your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment