Sunday, November 10, 2013

Amazon Prime: A Great Deal!

This week I am going to be talking about one of my favorite deals, Amazon Prime.  Why is it one of my favorites?  It's because it combines two things I love: online shopping and movie/TV watching into one great deal!


What is Amazon Prime?  Simply put, it's an instant streaming service like Netflix and it also gives you free two day shipping on Amazon products.

How much does it cost?  It's a yearly membership fee of $79.  That's only $6.50/mo.


Why I like it so much:
  • I do a lot of online shopping.  It's so much easier -- you can do it anytime you want, at the convenience of your own home, search through thousands of products to find the thing that exactly suits your needs, and it gets delivered right to your front door.  Amazon is one of my favorite online retailers because they have such a large selection at amazing prices.  The only drawback of online shopping is having to pay for shipping but Amazon Prime eliminates that problem.
  • I love watching TV and movies and I really love doing it without commercials.  Amazon Prime is a great instant streaming source with plenty of options.  As with any streaming service, it excels in some areas and doesn't in others.  It definitely has more newer selections in TV than in movies and doesn't have quite the selection as some other streaming services but it does offer some that other major competitors don't.  Plus it's cheaper per month and you get the free shipping.  
Like what you're hearing?  Click here for a free 30 day trial!   Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies

2 comments:

  1. Will this service be affected by the Black Friday because I want to try this out.
    -Business News Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon Prime is a year round subscription service. Black Friday has no affect on the service. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete