Sunday, November 3, 2019

Earn Money by Spotting Jobs

I have a new obsession.  I recently came across an app, called JobSpotter that gives you points, which can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards, for uploading job listings at location sites.  You get different values of points for different requirements and I thought this would be a simple thing to just do as I'm doing errands and notice signs but it's actually encouraged me to go for walks finding job listings, so it's even encouraged exercise.  Win win!!

Each point is worth one cent, which isn't much but when you consider its super simple and barely takes any time, it's definitely worth it.  I spent about a half hour walking around a downtown area and made about $5 worth of points.  Not bad.

Most places are worth between 5 and 10 points but you get bonuses for being the first to spot a place, more details about the position, or smaller "mom and pop" locations versus chains.

So what are you waiting for?  Download it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment