Saturday, February 8, 2014

Redeeming Rewards

I apologize for not posting last week, it was quite a busy weekend for me.  So to make up for it, I'm going to post two this weekend.

This week I redeemed two awesome things from two of the rewards programs I already talked about in this blog.  I was so happy to finally redeem something from them that I wanted to share it with everyone!


Bing Rewards



I finally reached my goal for a $5 Amazon Gift Card!  I signed up in the middle of December, so it took about a month and a half to earn $5.  Not too shabby.  And it will only get easier once I reach Gold status which I have a little way to go still.  But it's still exciting nonetheless!

For those of you who want to read more about the Bing Rewards program, check out my article: Bing Rewards.
 For those of you who still need to sign up, here's the link to sign up: Sign Up for Bing Rewards.



Disney Movie Rewards



I only just talked about this program a couple weeks ago and I have some very exciting news about my reward for this one . . . I got a $250 Delta Gift Card!  The rewards program was having a sale for the month of February that this reward was half the points (4175 instead of 8350)!  I was only a few hundred points shy of that so I finally went through my fiance's family's massive movie collection and was able to redeem enough points in a matter of moments! 

For those of you who want to read more about the Disney Movie Rewards program, check out my article: Disney Movie Rewards.

1 comment: